Eric Halioua, President & CEO of PDC*line Pharma will be chairman at a roundtable session on “How to keep the founding scientists committed?” at BioFIT partnering event, Strasbourg (France), November 29th.
Eric Halioua, President & CEO of PDC*line Pharma will be chairman at a roundtable session on “Next generation therapeutic vaccines : viral, bacterial and cell based” at World Immunotherapy Congress in Basel (Switzerland), October 31, 2017.
Eric Halioua, President & CEO of PDC*line Pharma will present the company at the Sachs Associate 17th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum in Basel Wednesday September 27th.
PDC*line Pharma recherche un Scientific Writer à Grenoble.
Profil de poste :17-08-06 Scientifc writer profil
Merci d’adresser votre CV et lettre de motivation à j.plumas[a]pdc-line-pharma.com
Eric Halioua, CEO of PDC*line Pharma will be speaker at an official satellite workshop at BIO US (San Diego, CA – US) to present the company strategy for new immunotherapies. The workshop entitled “Will Immunotherapy cure Cancer? Experts Unravel the New Gold Rush” is organized 19 June 2017, 8.30 am – 1.00 pm at The Westgate Hotel. Pioneers in Cancer Immunotherapy will share vital insights:
- Why is immunotherapy more than the latest hype?
- How to tackle challenges and avoid pitfalls?
- How to close a major pharma-deal?
We are very pleased to inform you that the 8th edition of MATWIN’s international board has awarded PDC*line Pharma with the prize of most promising project in the “start-up” category.
This prize confirms the value of our project and development plan. The International Board of MATWIN meets once a year to audition the best selected projects in oncology, to make recommendations and to label those that it considers with the greatest potential for development. This Board brings together academic Key Opinion Leaders in oncology from the largest research institutes in Europe and international leaders of R & D Oncology departments from pharmaceutical companies. For the first time this year, MATWIN also invited two representatives of venture capital funds (Kurma Partners and Sofinnova Partners) to participate in its Board.
Please find enclosed the list of the board members. For more information, please click on the link: http://www.matwin.fr/matwin/actors_involved/international_board-p14.html
MATWIN – Maturation & accelerating translation with industry – is a nationwide service platform which is unique in Europe and that supports the maturation of research projects in oncology up to the pre-clinical proof of concept. The program identifies world-class projects to accelerate their transfer from bench to the bedside. MATWIN thus helps promoting French research by furthering innovation and public-private partnerships. MATWIN is supported by eleven of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies (AstraZeneca, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celgene, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Novartis, Pfizer, Pierre Fabre, Roche, Sanofi) and by the French Cancéropôles network.
PDC*line Pharma recruits a Clinical Project Manager (based in Belgium)
See Job description and send your CV and application letter to PlusOne:
Three Belgian investment funds and several specialized international business angels have participated in this round, which will allow the company’s cancer immunotherapy technology to reach the clinical proof of concept phase.
Liège, Belgium, and Grenoble, France, December 6, 2016 – PDC*line Pharma, a company developing a new immuno-oncology platform, today announces a first funding round of €4M ($4.24M), including €2.6M ($2.76M) in capital and €1.4M ($1.48M) in bank loans, grants and recoverable advances. Eric Halioua, serial entrepreneur and manager with a solid biotechnology and cell therapy background, has joined the company as CEO and president of the board of directors. 161206-pdc_line-fundraising-en
PDC*line Pharma will attend BIO-Europe in Cologne (Germany)
November 7–9, 2016
Let’s meet there !
PDC*line Pharma is recruiting a QC and Process Development Manager
The candidate will have as primary mission:
- Establish and manage the QC activities of PDC*line Pharma
- Participate with the cell therapy unit of EFS French Blood Bank in Saint-Ismier (France) in the development of the production process
- Carry out the proof of concept of the ready for use formulation of and demonstrate the bio comparability of the drug product with the existing product
- Manage the validation of analytical methods
- Manage external contractors for quality control
- Assist in the preparation of the compliance of operations GMP QC
Required Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology companies experience in an equivalent position
- Knowledge of methods QC (PCR, FACS …)
- Experience in cell culture and in the development of manufacturing method
- Experience in the pharmaceutical regulatory environment EMA
- Experience in team management and project management
- Fluency in English, both written and oral. Fluency in other languages would be an advantage
- Remuneration to be discussed in relation to experience
- Job mainly based in Liège (Belgium)
Send your motivation letter and cv to contact[at]pdc-line-pharma.com