Three Belgian investment funds and several specialized international business angels have participated in this round, which will allow the company’s cancer immunotherapy technology to reach the clinical proof of concept phase.
Liège, Belgium, and Grenoble, France, December 6, 2016 – PDC*line Pharma, a company developing a new immuno-oncology platform, today announces a first funding round of €4M ($4.24M), including €2.6M ($2.76M) in capital and €1.4M ($1.48M) in bank loans, grants and recoverable advances. Eric Halioua, serial entrepreneur and manager with a solid biotechnology and cell therapy background, has joined the company as CEO and president of the board of directors. 161206-pdc_line-fundraising-en
PDC*line Pharma will attend BIO-Europe in Cologne (Germany)
November 7–9, 2016
Let’s meet there !
PDC*line Pharma is recruiting a QC and Process Development Manager
The candidate will have as primary mission:
- Establish and manage the QC activities of PDC*line Pharma
- Participate with the cell therapy unit of EFS French Blood Bank in Saint-Ismier (France) in the development of the production process
- Carry out the proof of concept of the ready for use formulation of and demonstrate the bio comparability of the drug product with the existing product
- Manage the validation of analytical methods
- Manage external contractors for quality control
- Assist in the preparation of the compliance of operations GMP QC
Required Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology companies experience in an equivalent position
- Knowledge of methods QC (PCR, FACS …)
- Experience in cell culture and in the development of manufacturing method
- Experience in the pharmaceutical regulatory environment EMA
- Experience in team management and project management
- Fluency in English, both written and oral. Fluency in other languages would be an advantage
- Remuneration to be discussed in relation to experience
- Job mainly based in Liège (Belgium)
Send your motivation letter and cv to contact[at]pdc-line-pharma.com
PDC*line Pharma receives Advanced-Therapy Medicinal Product (ATMP) classification from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for its new class of therapeutic cancer vaccines (PDC*vac)
June 15th 2015 – The Philadelphia 2015 BIO International Convention (US) and Grenoble (France) – PDC*line Pharma, a clinical-stage biotech company, announces that PDC*vac, its new class of therapeutic cancer vaccines based on a line of Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells (PDC*line), was granted Advanced-Therapy Medicinal Product (ATMP) classification by the Committee for Advanced Therapies (CAT) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA), in consultation with the European Commission. The EMA / CAT considers that PDC*vac fulfills the definition of an Advanced-Therapy Medicinal Product (ATMP), within the Somatic-Cell Therapy Medicinal Product category.
Laurent LEVY, co-founder & CEO of PDC*line Pharma, commented: “The granting of ATMP classification for PDC*vac is a key milestone in the development of our new class of therapeutic cancer vaccines. This classification enables us to receive centralized scientific advice and guidance from the EMA / CAT and to file for the Marketing Authorization at the European level. In addition, PDC*line Pharma is now eligible to benefit from incentives for Small and Medium size Enterprises (SME) developing an ATMP.”
PDC*line Pharma received €500 k in grants and won 3 awards in 2014: the Worldwide Innovation Challenge 2030, the i-Lab French competition, and the French plan “medical biotechs”.
PDC*line Pharma was selected for the Medical Biotechnology industrial plan.
A reception has taken place at the Elysee Palace for the 110 award recipients of the Worldwide Innovation Challenge 2030.
PDC*line pharma has been declared as a national winner of the 2014 edition of the French competition for creation of innovative companies, in the “creation – development” category.