Logistics and Quality Control Technician
Under the responsibility of the QA and Logistic Manager, you will ensure the operational follow-up of the logistic activities related to our clinical study PDC-LUNG-101 of PDC*line Pharma in Liege, within the Pharmaceutical Operations team. In a spirit of flexibility specific to our team, you will also participate in the realization of biological analyses for quality control.
Your main tasks are:
- Manage requests for secondary and tertiary packaging of our investigational drug with our subcontractor, ensure follow-up and verify documentation;
- Manage requests for the preparation of sample collection kits, organize their preparation, ensure follow-up and verify documentation;
- Coordinate the transportation of the investigational medicinal product, the collection kits and the samples with the logistics companies subcontracted by PDC*line Pharma;
- Collect and verify documentation related to all shipments, including verification of related quality criteria;
- To ensure the technical follow-up of the invoicing of our logistic providers;
- Participate in the laboratory activity by performing biological quality control tests in our quality control laboratory;
- Participate in the drafting of Quality System procedures in relation to logistics and quality control activities;
- Participate in general laboratory tasks (ordering and receiving raw materials, cleaning, etc.).
- You have a scientific or technical background at A1 level
- You have previous experience in the operational follow-up of the logistics of experimental drugs and samples in the biopharmaceutical sector
- You are also familiar and inclined to perform biological quality control analyses.
- Previous experience with flow cytometry is a plus.
- You have and enjoy working in a regulatory environment in compliance with the requirements of a GMP quality system.
- You have an excellent command of MS Office tools.
- You have a very good command of English.
- You are precise, meticulous, reactive and organized.
We offer :
- A diversified position with responsibilities within a fast growing start-up.
- The opportunity to join a human-sized, dynamic and professional environment.
- A permanent contract and an attractive salary package in line with your experience.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter via e-mail to the attention of Sophie Dekelver - HR&Admin.
Officer by 15 June 2021.
Your application will be treated as confidential.