PDC*LINE PHARMA IS HIRING! WE HAVE AN OPEN POSITION FOR A RESEARCH ENGINEER – HUMAN IMMUNOLOGY.
PDC*line Pharma is hiring! We have an open position for a Senior/Principal Scientist. Are you interested to join an international dynamic team in the biotech cancer vaccine space? Be part of the adventure and join us!
In order to strengthen the team in Grenoble, we are actively looking for a:
Research Engineer – Human Immunology (CDI)
Under the responsibility of the Senior R&D Manager, you perform activities in order to contribute to PDC*Line Pharma’s new drug development programs and support current clinical development pipeline.
Your main tasks are:
- Perform a wide number of various cellular immunoassays (including primary cell and cell line culture, functional assays, flow cytometry analysis, ELISA…) according to PDC*line Pharma’s standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Participate to the design of experiments.
- Generate, compile, analyse, summarise and present experimental data.
- Participate to the drafting of experimental reports.
- Participate in the redaction of new and period review of current SOP.
- Collaborate and contribute to the ongoing activities and with other team and department colleagues.
- Participate to the management and maintenance of the laboratory.
- Perform activities according to internal quality standards, environment/health safety guidelines and directives, apply relevant Quality Management System (QMS) procedures and participate to the continuous improvement of QMS.
- You have a 3 to 5 year-experience in an engineer level position (or equivalent combination of training and experience) in the field of immunobiology.
- You have ideally a first experience in the biotech/pharma industry.
- You demontrate a good knowledge of immunocellular assays, in vitro sterile human cell culture techniques and safety procedures. A good knowledge of multicolour flow cytometry would be highly appreciated. Molecular biology experience is a plus.
- You have basic knowledge in human onco-immunology, with particular emphasis on adaptive immune response.
- You are rigorous, detail-oriented, self-motivated, committed and with a positive mindset.
- You have good oral and written communication skills in English .
- You have strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have strong IT skills.
- A position where you will be exposed to state-of-art technologies, scientifically diverse, and dynamic environment, within a fast-growing innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to join a human-sized industrial professional environment.
- A permanent contract and an attractive salary package in line with your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to Dr Séverine Planel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.