PDC*line Pharma is hiring! We have an open position for a Senior/Principal Scientist.
PDC*line Pharma is hiring! We have an open position for a Senior/Principal Scientist. Are you interested to join an international dynamic team in the biotech cancer vaccine space? Be part of the adventure and join us!
In order to strengthen the team in Grenoble, we are actively looking for a:
Under the responsibility of the CSO, you are responsible for the activities of the PDC*line Pharma R&D laboratory in Grenoble, at both the organisational and scientific level.
Your main tasks are:
- To continue the study of the mechanism of action of the PDC cell line (PDC*vac) and develop new generations of products
- Define and validate the conditions of use of products from the PDC*vac in combination with other therapies, preferably immunotherapies
- Ensure the drafting and validation of study plans, compliance with scheduled experiments, the collection and analysis of results and the drafting of study reports
- Organize the management and quality of scientific and technical information
- Contribute to the creation of regulatory dossiers, biological collections, GMO,...
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of R&D partners and service providers, as well as in the development and monitoring of R&D budgets
- Manage the other members of the R&D team
- Ensure the company's scientific monitoring system and participate in the development of the company's R&D strategy
- You have a PhD in Science with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- You are specialized in Cellular Immunology.
- You have a good knowledge of antitumor immune response, dendritic cell physiology and cytotoxic cells.
- You are familiar with the main technologies in cell biology, biochemistry and molecular biology.
- You have a good knowledge of animal experimentation.
- You have a strong experience in project management in an industrial environment.
- You have a very good command of English (fluent English).
- A diversified and management position within a fast-growing start-up.
- The opportunity to join a human-sized, dynamic and professional environment.
- An open-ended contract and an attractive salary package in line with your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via http://www.pahrtners.be/job/seniorscientist/or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.