- Very attractive area of immuno-oncology with renewed interest for innovative therapeutic vaccines approaches as illustrated by recent deals (several billion USD since 2013) and Series A rounds.
- A robust preclinical PoC, a First-in-human in melanoma and a candidate for lung cancer (potentially relevant for other cancer types)
- Disruptive and versatile technology platform with broad IP and rapid generation of clinical candidates in any cancer type and various tumor antigen types.
- First licensing deal signed in Asia with LG-Chem.
- Raised nearly €52M in equity and non-dilutive money with last rounds led by the Asian leading VC KIP (Korean Investment Partners).
- Strong team with complementary academic and industrial track record.